Yeovil Town are delighted to announce our brand new streaming production.
With the technical support of Outspoken Projects, fans can now expect a much improved service for all of our upcoming home fixtures.
We’ve taken onboard your feedback from previous fixtures, and with the government guidance of an extended period of behind closed doors fixtures, we as a club have invested considerably into our current service to give you, the fans, the feeling of being closer to the action and feeling part of our future match days. In light of this, from the Notts County clash at Huish Park, fans can expect:
– Pre/Post Match content e.g. exclusive interviews, match preview content and much more!
– Extra camera angle, to get up close and personal with the action from the comfort of your own home.
– Live action replays, to ensure you don’t miss any of the action.
– Fantastic commercial opportunities to advertise your business pre-match, during the match and post match.
– Opportunities for everyone to get involved should you wish to promote family birthdays or special occasions during the live stream.
The best way to highlight our improvements is to show you! The above video showcases the step up that our live broadcast will make, with the team at Outspoken providing some test shots from our match against Torquay United earlier this month.
All tickets purchased, whether that be a season pass or an exchanged season ticket remain valid for our new streaming production. We ask all our fans to sample this for themselves to see the improvements that have been made and hope everyone will continue to support this service until a time when we can all safely return to Huish Park and support Darren and the team.
Everybody at Yeovil Town is looking forward to showing you our brand new and improved production later this month.