We have a fantastic opportunity to join our exciting team at Yeovil Town Football Club within our bar. This role has a wide range of duties, which are built to create a memorable match day experience at Huish Park for all visitors.
What we are we looking for in our applicants?
- Energetic and vibrant, ideally with previous experience in similar roles, the best candidates will have a natural gift for hospitality and be genuinely excited by the idea of a fast paced expanding business.
- Fun, outgoing people with a real passion for fresh food and drink with a key eye for detail.
- Ideal candidates for bar and waiting staff will have a great work ethic and an even greater smile!
- Ambitious individuals looking for a great company in which to jump-start their career.
Joining our hospitality team will give you the opportunity to develop important skills such as:
- Communication skills, by listening to customers, engaging and building a rapport with them and by dealing with challenging people and situations.
- Experience of working under pressure including managing a workload at busy times.
- Developing an understanding of customer needs and using this knowledge to improve the business, for example, passing on or responding to customers’ requests and suggestions.
- Building a commercial awareness and the experience of working in a commercial environment.
- Working with regulations such as health and safety and licensing laws, and making sure that colleagues understand them.
If you would like more information or would like to apply, send any questions or your CV to email@example.com