18th March 2017
With the Glovers already in charge of proceedings, Stanley were dealt a blow just past the 20-minute mark when Scott Brown was dismissed for a poor challenge on Francois Zoko. 
Stopper Marek Rodak had be at his best to keep Town out in the first-half, before the visitors took the lead against the run of play on 52 minutes courtesy of an Omar Beckles header.
Entrenched in Accrington’s half the hosts equalised with a little under 20 minutes remaining through Francois Zoko. 
Back in Somerset with four points from a possible six on the road, Darren Way named an unchanged side from the midweek draw at Barnet. 
Matt Butcher remained in the centre of midfield in place of Alex Lawless (hamstring), with just one change on the bench as Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro returned at the expense of Owain Jones. 
Up against a Stanley side enjoying a rich vein of form having moved seven games unbeaten in midweek, the Glovers were quick to try and impose themselves on the visitors from Lancashire. 
With just three minutes on the clock, and forward for a free-kick, the ball fell to Alex Lacey on the edge of the box with the defender shooting on the turn only to see it flash past the post. 
Building on that chance, Way’s side enjoyed early possession at a windy Huish Park, with Matty Pearson’s shot from range which flew wide the only warning from Stanley in the opening 10 minutes. 
Town were playing with the fluency and attacking intent, perfectly highlighted by a move started and almost finished by Tom Eaves.
The frontman swept the ball over to the right with Kevin Dawson’s eventual cross just behind Eaves who looked to apply the finishing touch. 
Perhaps frustrated by Yeovil’s early dominance, John Coleman’s side were dealt a blow after 22 minutes when Brown received a straight red for a horror challenge on Zoko. 
Inside the Town half, the Stanley midfielder lunged in with two-feet to leave referee Nigel Miller with no choice but to brandish red, as Zoko was luckily fit to continue. 
Clearly fearing the worst, Coleman made the bold move of making two substitutions after just half an hour, as the Lancashire outfit sat numbers behind the ball. 
The visitors’ tactic was to frustrate the Green and Whites, but moments after making the tactical switch the Glovers almost took the lead. 
Good work from Ben Whitfield on the left saw the loanee pull it back for Dawson inside the box, with the Irishman’s first-time shot saved by the legs of Rodak. 
If that was close, Town went closer on 42 minutes as the deadlock was almost broken.
Liam Shephard’s ball over the top set Whitfield free, but with only Rodak to beat the midfielder saw his shot from the angle saved well by the Accrington stopper. 
The youngster was at the heart of everything Yeovil produced in an attacking sense, and it was Whitfield who on the stroke of half-time couldn’t direct a Matty Dolan corner goalwards despite being unmarked in the middle. 
In an opening 45 minutes of dominance, Town headed into the break having firmly in control. 
The home side would’ve been looking to carry on where they left off, but were dealt a sucker punch seven minutes after the restart. 
A rare foray into the Yeovil half earned a corner for Stanley, and having recycled possession Shay McCarten’s ball into the box was glanced into the far corner by Beckles
Looking for an immediate equaliser Zoko looped an effort onto the roof of the net at the back post, before Akpa Akpro was introduced for Eaves before the hour-mark. 
With an unlikely lead, Accrington threw more numbers behind the ball as Yeovil switched to three upfront in a bid to find the equaliser. 
It soon paid off, as with 74 minutes on the clock the scores were levelled when Dolan’s corner was nestled into the bottom corner by Zoko, despite a hint of the final touch coming off a Stanley defender. 
The final 10 minutes was an onslaught at Huish Park as Town searched for a winner, with a Shayon Harrison shot that flew inches wide and a deflected Akpa Akpro shot the closest Yeovil came to a potential winner.
Despite the dominant display, Way’s side had to settle for a fourth draw in five matches at home, as Accrington’s one shot on target proved to be enough for them to leave Somerset with a point.
Yeovil Town: Krysiak; Shephard, Mugabi, Lacey, Dickson; Dawson, Butcher, Dolan (Harrison 76’), Whitfield; Zoko, Eaves (Akpa Akpro 58’).
Subs not used: Maddison, James, Bassett, Goodship, Sowunmi. 
Accrington Stanley: Rodak; Rodgers, Hughes, Beckles, Pearson; Clark (Donacien 32’), Brown, Conneely, McConville (Husin 32’); McCarten (Boco 72’); Kee. 
Bookings: McConville 21’, Brown (red) 22’, Rodgers 65’.
Subs not used: Gornell, Shaw, Chapman, Edwards.