14th January 2017
Looking dangerous from the start, Town took the lead on the 20-minute mark courtesy of Kevin Dawson from the penalty spot, after the unplayable Francois Zoko was brought down.
Despite the positive start from the Glovers, the promotion chasers equalised from a penalty of their own soon after, with captain Joe Jacobson converting from 12 yards.
In a second half full of huff and puff neither side looked likely to take all three points, as the spoils were shared in Buckinghamshire. 
Darren Way made five changes to the side that started the last league game at Crawley Town almost a fortnight ago.
Omar Sowunmi was rewarded for his midweek goal in the Checkatrade Trophy with a first start of the season, replacing Jack Storer who dropped from the squad due to personal reasons.
Elsewhere, Otis Khan and Alex Lawless (both injured) were replaced by Zoko and Matt Butcher respectively, whilst Liam Shephard and Matty Dolan featured in place of Bevis Mugabi and Tom Eaves.
Despite the near freezing conditions, the Glovers wasted no time in warming up, almost taking the lead inside the opening 60 seconds.  
Zoko showed good pace to beat Anthony Stewart and get to the by-line, only to see Kevin Dawson’s sliding effort from his cross cleared virtually off the line by Aaron Pierre. 
After a frustrating start, Gareth Ainsworth’s side engineered two opportunities that could’ve seen them take the lead.
First, Sam Wood’s header drifted just wide before Dominic Gape’s rasping effort from range cannoned off the bar and thankfully, away from danger. 
After surviving the momentary pressure Town were soon back on the front foot and won a penalty when the ever-dangerous Zoko was tripped in the box by Sido Jombati after neat footwork. 
Dawson stepped up and made no mistake from 12 yards, sending Jamal Blackman the wrong way to give Yeovil the lead.
Way’s side deserved their early advantage but it lasted just six minutes after Wanderers won a penalty of their own as Alex Lacey fouled Paris Cowan-Hall.
Captain Jacobson stepped forward and as at the other end, sent the ‘keeper the wrong way to level the scores.
Boosted by levelling the scores Wycombe threatened Krysiak’s goal further minutes later, as Luke O’Nien’s well-hit drive from inside the box was expertly pushed around the post by Town’s Polish stopper.
Zoko continued to be the Glovers liveliest attacking outlet for the remainder of the half, but despite pressure from the hosts it was honours even at half-time as Yeovil produced enough to threaten Wycombe’s 10-game unbeaten run in League Two. 
With a 15-minute break under their belts the Green and Whites started the second period in positive fashion, launching a counter from a Chairboys corner which saw Ben Whitfield fire into the arms of Blackman from the edge of the box. 
A succession of void corners followed for the hosts before Yeovil had a great chance to take the lead.
Sowunmi demonstrated his strength to muscle his way past two defenders and get in on goal at the angle, but the target man opted to find team-mate Whitfield instead of shoot with the Bournemouth loanee only able to fire over from inside the box. 
As the game ticked into the final half an hour tempers frayed as Blackman appeared to lash out at Smith at a Yeovil corner, but referee Robert Jones only awarded a Wycombe free-kick and yellow card for both players.
Smith was at the centre of the action again minutes later, this time going down at the back post at another Glovers corner after being held back by Jombati, but the referee was once again uninterested and waved play on.
With both sides beginning to fatigue Wanderers made all three of their changes, whilst Eaves replaced Sowunmi with a little under 10 minutes remaining as Town looked to end Wycombe’s long unbeaten run. 
In a second half devoid of much by way of goal scoring opportunities, Way handed Goodship his first appearance as a permanent Yeovil Town player as eight minutes of additional time were awarded. 
The hosts pressed for a winner in the closing stages as Town looked to hit Wycombe on the counter, but the referee’s whistle saw a share of the spoils at Adams Park as Yeovil came away from Wycombe, unbeaten in 10 games, with a point.
Wycombe Wanderers: Blackman; Jombati, Stewart (De Havviland 66’), Pierre, Jackobson; Wood (Thompson 81’), Gape, O’Nien; Cowan-Hall, Akinfenwa, Weston (Hayes 74’).
Bookings: Blackman 61’
Subs not used: Richardson, Bean, Muller, Freeman. 
Yeovil Town: Krysiak; Shephard, Lacey, Smith, Dickson; Dawson, Butcher, Dolan; Whitfield (Goodship 87’), Sowunmi (Eaves 81’), Zoko (Mugabi 90’).
Bookings: Smith 61’
Subs not used: Maddison, James, Lea, Bassett.