We are delighted to announce that the Yeovil Town Official matchday programme – ‘Green&White’ will be available to download on your iPad via the Matchday Digital App from 7.45pm on Tuesday, November 6.
The latest edition of ‘Green&White’ for next Tuesday’s game against Stevenage will be available to download together with all the previous programmes from the 2012-13 season.
If you can’t make the game, simply download the programme on Matchday Digital and be part of the game. The digital programme comes with all the content you would have in the printed edition but with added features including:
The Matchday Digital App ensures you always keep up to date with Yeovil Town and never miss out on any programmes. You can make one-off purchases or take out a Season Pass so you are subscribed to the whole season.
The Matchday Digital iPad App allows you to view ‘Green&White’ anytime, anywhere. No matter where you are in the world, whether sitting on a train, a beach or in your living room, you can now have the same turn-page experience that you would have in the stadium.
– Programmes available to fans anytime, anywhere
– Download back copies from past games
– Programmes will be made available for purchase worldwide from either 3pm for Saturday matches or 7.45pm for midweek matches
– Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
– Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
– Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
– Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
– The Matchday Digital App is free to download on to your iPad.
Gloverssupporters can download an individual issue at £2.49 or take out a Season Pass for £49.99.
We are confident that not only will this new digital service bring in new revenue streams for the club but will complement our existing printed programme making it available to a wider reach of fans.
Download the Matchday Digital App now by clicking on the link below for the iTunes App Store, or by typing ‘Matchday Digital’ into the iTunes App store on your iPad.
here.For more info on Matchday Digital please visit