6th November 2012
supporters that are unable to attend the match tonight you can now download a copy of the programme to your iPad. This new service will be going live at 7.45 this evening.thoseFor
The digital programme comes with all the content you would have in the printed edition but with added features including:
– Programmes available to fans anytime, anywhere
– Download back copies from past games
– Programmes will be made available for purchase worldwide from either 3pm for Saturday matches or 7.45pm for midweek matches
– Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
– Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
– Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
– Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
– The Matchday Digital App is free to download on to your iPad.
Glovers supporters can download an individual issue at £2.49 or take out a Season Pass for £49.99.
We are confident that not only will this new digital service bring in new revenue streams for the club but will complement our existing printed programme making it available to a wider reach of fans.
.hereTo download the app visit