Yeovil Town Football Club has an opening for an Accounts Technician/Bookkeeper.
This is a part time role with a requirement for 24 hours per week reporting to the club Chairman. The person will be an experienced Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper.
Successful applicants will have the following essential skills;
- SAGE Accounts and payroll experience
- Production of invoices
- Managing creditor and debtor list
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Cash Management
- Production of basic management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- The ability to work with governing bodies to submit necessary returns.
Other key skills and experiences we are looking for include:
- MS Office experience
- Excellent communication
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work well in a small team
- AAT Level 1 & 2 is deemed an advantage
Applicants should complete the attached application for send to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form can be found here.