22nd December 2020

Yeovil Town can confirm that in line with COVID-19 safety procedures, tonight’s game against Boreham Wood has been postponed. 

Due to two individuals showing symptoms of COVID-19, they are currently being tested and if results return negative, the fixture will be played tomorrow evening at 7:45pm.

However, if we do not receive the results in time, unfortunately we will not be able to fulfill the fixture and will be removed from the competition. In the case that either player tests positive, we will once again enter another period of self isolation. 

Yeovil Town will issue a further statement in due course.