With pre-season training just a few days away, Paul Sturrock has announced another new face will be joining Yeovil Town.
Full back Ryan Dickson is back in his native West Country and here’s five things you need to know about the left back.
1) Ryan Anthony Dickson is a 28 year old left back who left Crawley Town earlier this week. He is the second former Glovers loanee to join on a permanent deal this summer.
2) He’s one of Sturrock’s Stalwarts having played under the gaffer at Plymouth until 2008.
3) Dickson has played for Yeovil before, he made a handful appearances in 2012. Ryan made his debut in a thrashing at Sheffield United which was Gary Johnson’s first game in his second spell in charge.
4) The set piece specialist has actually knocked Yeovil out of a competition too, he scored a crucial penalty for Brentford in the 2008 JPT.
5) During Dickson’s time with Southampton, he won a League One promotion medal and was still on the books when the Saints made the Premier League. He didn’t play in the top division however before leaving for Colchester.
It’s nearly time to welcome Ryan back to Somerset and you can be at the pre-season friendlies by clicking HERE and buying online.