Yeovil Town returned to pre-season training this past Friday and along with all the new faces we knew about, came one more, Jamie Burrows.
Here’s five things you need to know about the Glovers new front man.
1) Jamie Burrows is a 20 year old striker who left Glasgow Rangers this past summer, Rangers have been his only professional club.
2) Burrows signed for the Scottish giants from a little known club, St Paul’s of Jersey, a club which count Graeme Le Saux among it’s alumni.
3) Burrows was suggested to Paul Sturrock by a friend who described his play as either "Smelly or Pele" – that’s one can of deodorant away from a very big compliment!
4) It not just 11-a-side that Burrows has played, he represented the blue half of Glasgow in the Hong Kong Sevens tournament on more than one occasion.
5) Burrows is something of YouTube hit, there are two videos, one from his time at St Pauls and one from his time at Rangers that show off the young striker’s attributes, you can view them by clicking HERE and HERE
Burrows is certainly an exciting prospect we are all looking forward to seeing this season, you can beat the masses to see him in action by buying your tickets for the pre-season friendlies by clicking HERE