With six fixtures lined up, Darren Way’s side will begin their preparation for forthcoming Sky Bet League Two season with a home match against Championship outfit Swansea City on Wednesday 11th (7.45pm).
A Swans first-team will head to Huish Park before the Green & Whites travel to Wales for a pre-season camp which will incorporate a friendly that will be confirmed in due course.
Returning from across the border, Town host two Sky Bet League One outfits in the space of five days starting with the visit of West Country rivals Bristol Rovers on Tuesday 17th (7.45pm).
On Saturday 21st (3pm), Derek Adams’ Plymouth Argyle make the short trip from Devon in what will be a Family Day at Huish Park with entertainment throughout the day including behind the scenes tours and much more.
As August edges closer, Yeovil will head to Southern League Premier South side Dorchester Town – managed by the familiar face of Steve Thompson – on Tuesday 24th (7.45pm) before a trip to Northamptonshire to take on Northern Premier League side Corby Town that weekend (Saturday 28th, 3pm).
Rounding off proceedings, the Gloves will face Gillingham Town from the Dorset Premier League on Monday 30th (7.45pm) as the last act of pre-season.
Pre-season schedule in full:
– Swansea City, Huish Park, Wednesday 11th July (7.45pm)
– TBC, Saturday 14th July
– Bristol Rovers, Huish Park, Tuesday 17th July (7.45pm)
– Plymouth Argyle, Huish Park, Saturday 21st July (3pm)
– Dorchester Town, The Avenue, Tuesday 24th July (7.45pm)
– Corby Town, Steel Park, Saturday 28th July (3pm)
– Gillingham Town, Woodwater Lane, Monday 30th July (7pm)