The Academy are looking to recruit a self-motivated, committed, confident and knowledgeable individual for the full time position – subject to full enhanced DBS check.
The successful candidate must and clearly demonstrate the following:
– The role includes delivering the Youth Phase Curriculum (U12 to U16) Phase and involves helping to identify and develop elite players through the YTFC Academy Programme
– The successful applicant will manage and oversee all operations of the Youth Development Phase, work with the coaches within this Phase to plan, deliver and evaluate coaching sessions in accordance with the YTFC Philosophy, Coaching Curriculum and Coach Competency Framework
– Overseeing the development players in the U12 to U16 age groups and preparing them for transition to the full-time Professional Development Phase
– Being fully conversant with the PMA System, ensuring all player records, session planning and administration is completed in an accurate and timed period
– Ensuring each player in the Youth Development Phase has an individual learning plan that is monitored and periodically reviewed on PMA system
– Being familiar with all Academy policies and procedures
Qualifications and Attributes
The successful candidate will require the following qualifications:
- Holder of the UEFA A Coaching Licence
- Hold or working towards FA Youth Award (Modules 1, 2 and 3)
- FA Advanced Youth Award with age-specific specialist element relevant to the Youth Development Phase
- Member of the FA Licence Club current and up to date including CPD hours
- Experience of working within the EPPP framework
- Experience of coaching at Academy Level
- FA Safeguarding certification
- Children Certificate
- Up-to-date and clear Disclosure & Barring Service Certificate (DBS)
- Basic First Aid for Sport (BFAS) Certificate
Forty (40) hours. The post holder will be expected to be flexible with regards to working hours which will include some evenings, Saturday and Sunday and Bank Holidays.
Dependant on Experience and Qualifications
All applicants for this position follow the working EPPP guidelines and must hold the criteria stated in the Job Description.
YTFC are an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Our Recruitment and Selection Policy, Code of Conduct, Diversity & Equality Policy, Equal Opportunities Policy and Right to work in UK Policy are available to all applicants on request.
Please e-mail a copy of your CV to Academy Manager Paul Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for all applications is Monday, June 26th at 5pm.
Only successful candidates for interview will be contacted.