Referee David Rock used the bespoke coin from the RBL to pay tribute to all those involved in the First World War.
Only 72 coins were produced with one for each EFL club. After its use at Huish Park at the weekend the coin will now auctioned off with all proceedings going to the RBL.
From Friday 16th November until midday on Thursday 22nd November, the coin will be going to auction in the same way as the embroidered Poppy Appeal shirts worn by the first-team did in recent weeks.
To bid on the bespoke coin, follow the following instructions:
- There will be a minimum reserve of £50
- Bidding Starts Friday 16th November 2018 at midday
- Auction closes Thursday 22nd November 2018 at midday
- P&P will be extra should you require it
- Bid by email only to KHurley@britishlegion.org.uk
Yeovil Town Football Club are proud of the excellent work that The RBL do to support our Armed Forces both past and present.