With Omicron cases rising, Yeovil Town would like to remind supporters of our code of conduct, to ensure a safe environment for all when attending fixtures.
It is essential that you fully understand and agree to the following code of conduct when attending fixtures at Huish Park.
Please remember that any breach of this Covid-19 Spectator Code of Conduct may result in you being removed from the stadium. Ejection from the stadium could lead to additional sanctions which could result in you having your season ticket or club membership suspended, withdrawn and/or may result in a significant ban from attending future matches at the stadium.
COVID-19 SUPPORTER CODE OF CONDUCT
Please be aware that this code is subject to any changes in Government legislation and football authority guidelines.
In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines:
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do not travel to the stadium;
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more for an hour or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Please keep the number of bags at a minimum to speed up entry time, please only bring them where essential.
Face coverings must be worn at all times within enclosed areas of the stadium e.g. first floor hospitality areas. Wearing of face coverings within the stadium external seating/stadium areas are worn at personal discretion.
Concessions and facilities:
Our concession facilities are open for this fixture. Bars and catering outlets are open outside the home and away terraces as well as the refreshment outlets within the stadium.
Please make use of the hand sanitiser stations around the stadium
- Always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble.
- Follow NHS health guidelines e.g. when coughing or sneezing cover your mouth or use the crook of your elbow