We are recruiting for hospitality assistants to come and join us on a matchday at Huish Park.
Yeovil Town are looking to recruit more individuals to our hospitality team. We are looking for committed and enthusiastic candidates to play a vital role in the match day experience at Huish Park.
Hospitality assistants will be able to work in a number of roles, with duties including, but not limited to:
- Welcoming and serving guests
- A care for fan satisfaction, aiming to deliver the optimal match day experience
- Serving guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Help answer questions and work with your line manager if any issues may arise
- Clean up after the event and wash up any cutlery
- Working behind the bar in the hospitality lounges (18+ applicants will only be able to work this role)
- Working in the tea bars
What we need from you:
- Efficient communication and customer service skills
- A strong desire to work as part of a team to deliver an enjoyable matchday.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Experience is favourable but a can-do attitude is much more important!
Hours are variable due to alternating kick-off times. For a 3pm KO you should expect a 12pm until 6pm.
For an evening kick-off, it will be approximately a 5pm start and finish at 9pm.
To apply, please fill out the attached form below and either drop it to Huish Park or email firstname.lastname@example.org