Luke Wilkinson is the latest cover star after a string of heroic performances which included a stint in goal at Solihull Moors last weekend.
An integral part of the side which has won the last six National League matches in a row, the Somerset-born defender discusses returning ‘home’ and loving life at Huish Park.
The match also marks the first home game since the club changed ownership. New owners Scott Priestnall and Errol Pope will both be in attendance with Scott penning his thoughts inside the programme.
Meeting Bromley for the first time in over 22 years you can also find out all about the Ravens and who the Glovers will be coming up against.
Those supporting from further afield can still be part of the matchday experience, with copies available to purchase – subject to availability – online with further details found below.
Here’s what else you can find inside:
- Club statistician Nigel Dyson looks at our past meetings with the Ravens
- The latest from the Academy
- Darren Sarll shares his thoughts ahead of kick-off
- Plus plenty more!
Online Programme Purchase
We are once again running our popular programme subscription service. Here are your choices:
Postal Season Subscription
– Physical copy of the matchday programme posted to your home
– Each programme to be posted the day before the match
– Annual subscription of £65 (includes postage)
Pay per edition
– Not sure on which games you’ll miss? You can pay per edition
– Physical copies will cost £4* (includes postage) and will be posted the day before the match
*maybe more for international postage
For more information, visit our dedicated Programme Subscription page.