After back-to-back away games the Glovers are back at Huish Park this weekend as they host Maidenhead United.
Available in the Club Store and around the ground (with issues also able to purchase subject to availability online), the 48-page publication is crammed full of content for just £2.50.
Myles Hippolyte is this week’s cover star and discusses everything from suffering a concussion on his debut at Barnet to having a haggis named after him at Falkirk!
Club statistician Nigel Dyson looks at our previous meetings with the Magpies whilst Gabby Rogers answers our ’20 Questions’.
Online Programme Purchase
We are once again running our popular programme subscription service. Here are your choices:
Postal Season Subscription
– Physical copy of the matchday programme posted to your home
– Each programme to be posted the day before the match
– Annual subscription of £65 (includes postage)
Pay per edition
– Not sure on which games you’ll miss? You can pay per edition
– Physical copies will cost £4* (includes postage) and will be posted the day before the match
*may be more for international postage
For more information, visit our dedicated Programme Subscription page.