Gold Omotayo is the cover star for issue six of our matchday magazine, Green & White.
The Swiss has made an impressive start to life at Huish Park, helping the Glovers to three consecutive wins with two goals and an assist.
Grabbing a brace in last weekend's 2-0 win at FC Halifax Town, Omotayo discusses 'falling in love with football again', a difficult year at Bury, starting out in his home country and plenty more!
Supporters with us at Huish Park for the first-ever meeting with AFC Fylde can grab a copy from the various programme stalls around Huish Park or from the Club Store.
Those supporting from further afield can still be part of the matchday experience, with copies available to purchase - subject to availability - online with further details found below.
Here's what else you can find inside:
- Club statistician Nigel Dyson looks ahead to a first-ever meeting with the Coasters
- Craig Alcock answers our '20 Questions'
- Darren Sarll shares his thoughts ahead of kick-off
- Plus plenty more!
Online Programme Purchase
We are once again running our popular programme subscription service. Here are your choices:
Postal Season Subscription
- Physical copy of the matchday programme posted to your home
- Each programme to be posted the day before the match
- Annual subscription of £65 (includes postage)
Pay per edition
- Not sure on which games you'll miss? You can pay per edition
- Physical copies will cost £4* (includes postage) and will be posted the day before the match
*maybe more for international postage
For more information, visit our dedicated Programme Subscription page.