The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 12:
FC Halifax vs. Barnet
- FC Halifax are third in the table, Barnet moved into fifth on Tuesday - three points separate the two sides.
- Barnet have now won three in a row, are six matches undefeated and no side have conceded less.
- FC Halifax have lost their last two but have taken 12 points from their last 18.
- The Shaymen have won four of their five home games - Barnet have won two of last three away fixtures.
Bromley vs. Notts County
- Bromley remain the only undefeated club in the National League.
- Notts County have lost just one of last eight - but have won only twice in their last seven fixtures.
- Second-place Bromley have only won one of last four - registering six points from a possible 12.
- Only leaders Woking has scored more than Bromley but Notts have let in only one goal in pervious three games.
Aldershot vs. Wrexham
- Aldershot have won only once at home since November 3 - a 2-0 victory over Havant back in April.
- Both teams sit just outside the relegation-zone and are separated by goal difference.
- Both sides have scored in all-but one of Wrexham’s matches this season.
- Aldershot are yet to win at home while Wrexham have yet to take three points on the road.
Solihull Moors vs. Yeovil
- Yeovil are the division’s form team following four straight wins - the only club to achieve that this season.
- Solihull are on the slide and have taken just one point from a possible 15.
- Yeovil have climbed to fourth but have already lost three times away from home.
- Solihull have re-signed striker Adi Yussuff from Blackpool - he scored 21 goals for the Moors last season.
Chorley vs Woking
- Leaders Woking are undefeated away from home, dropping just two points on their travels.
- Chorley have the division’s worst defensive record, letting in 23. Woking’s 20-goal start makes them the division’s top scorers.
- Chorley haven’t been out of the relegation places all season - and have won just once in 11 matches
- Both sides have scored in seven of Woking’s last eight fixtures.
Top Picks from LV BET
10/1 Both teams to score in each half of FC Halifax v Barnet
37/10 Notts County to end Bromley’s unbeaten run but both teams score
11/5 Aldershot to end their ten-month wait for a Saturday home win
4/1 Yeovil to win at Solihull but both teams to score
9/1 Woking to lead at half-time but Chorley fight-back to draw
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c's apply)