A new look for a new season.
The official matchday magazine - Green & White - has been revamped for the 2019/20 campaign, with issue one on sale at Tuesday night's meeting with Eastleigh at Huish Park (7.45pm).
The 48-page publications is crammed full of content, interviews, quizzes, stats and plenty more, with captain Lee Collins the first cover star of the season.
Now at the reduced price of just £2.50, enjoy a host of new features this season including:
- This or That - Tea or coffee? Messi or Ronaldo? A member of the under-18s squad share their choices
- 20 Questions - Get to know summer signing Tom Bradbury a little bit better as he faces our 20 questions
- Have we met before? In the fifth tier for the first time in 16 years, find out about past meetings with our opponents
- Non League Nostalgia - a nostalgic look back at our last campaign in the National League coming in 2002/03
The magazine will be on sale around the ground and in the Club Store before kick-off, with issues also able to purchase (subject to availability) online afterward.
We will once again be running our popular programme subscription service. Here are your choices:
Postal Season Subscription
- Physical copy of the matchday programme posted to your home
- Each programme to be posted the day before the match
- Annual subscription of £65 (includes postage)
Pay per edition
- Not sure on which games you'll miss? You can pay per edition
- Physical copies will cost £4* (includes postage) and will be posted the day before the match
*may be more for international postage
For more information, visit our dedicated Programme Subscription page.