After its debut on Tuesday night, the revamped matchday magazine, Green & White, is back with issue two this Saturday.
Available in the Club Store and around the ground from Saturday morning (with issues also able to purchase subject to availability online afterward), the 48-page publication is crammed full of content for just £2.50.
Matt Worthington is this week's cover star for the visit of Stockport County and discusses a summer of change at Huish Park as one of the few remaining players from last season.
Elsewhere, Luke Wilkinson answers '20 questions' with four pages dedicated to the Hatters for you to get the lowdown on Town's opponents.
We will once again be running our popular programme subscription service. Here are your choices:
Postal Season Subscription
- Physical copy of the matchday programme posted to your home
- Each programme to be posted the day before the match
- Annual subscription of £65 (includes postage)
Pay per edition
- Not sure on which games you'll miss? You can pay per edition
- Physical copies will cost £4* (includes postage) and will be posted the day before the match
*may be more for international postage
For more information, visit our dedicated Programme Subscription page.