Darren Way's side set a new club record on Saturday for minutes without conceding a goal since entering the EFL.
Coming into the West Country clash against Swindon Town with 514 minutes on the pitch since last conceding in the league, the Glovers needed to remain unscathed for the first eight minutes to set a new club record.
Although going on to lose 3-0 to the Robins to suffer a first defeat in seven matches, Town made it to 573 minutes before Steven Alzate's strike broke the deadlock just before the hour-mark.
Surpassing the previous record set in 2010 by 52 minutes, here's how the achievement came to be:
- Yeovil Town 2-2 Mansfield Town (64 minutes)
- Notts County 0-4 Yeovil Town (90 minutes)
- Yeovil Town 0-0 Oldham Athletic (90 minutes)
- Yeovil Town 2-0 Stevenage (90 minutes)
- Grimsby Town 0-1 Yeovil Town (90 minutes)
- Newport County 0-6 Yeovil Town (90 minutes)
- Yeovil Town 0-3 Swindon Town (59 minutes)
Looking to bounce back from defeat, Town host MK Dons on Tuesday night and will look to start another unbeaten run to threaten the record books.
Tickets remain on sale with savings to be made when bought in advance.