The matchday programme, Green & White, is back with a bang on Saturday!
Available from around the ground or in the club shop priced at just £3, the matchday publication is packed with all your favourite features and a host of new ones, too!
Listening to your feedback over the summer, the club has committed to continuing to producing a programme despite it no longer being an EFL mandatory ruling.
But we need your support to ensure Green & White remains at the heart of our matchday experience.
New features for 2018/19 include:
- A noticeboard for Town fans to mark a special occasion, wish someone a happy birthday or display their support from overseas.
Getting to know...
- You know the Yeovil squad as players, but what about as people? Each edition will get to know one of Town's squad from a different point of view.
We all follow the Yeovil
- Pictures of fans from the last game with a chance to spot yourself in the crowd
- A revamped Academy section which provides the latest news, match reports and league tables.
- We sit down with one player each edition to detail their top five moments from their time in football
- Ever wondered what the players do when they travel away? Get the lowdown from a pair of room-mates.
- We ask for your favourite memories on social media for a specific topic, with the best answers included in the programme
There's plenty more new content inside so pick up your copy from Saturday morning!