The club has committed to making immediate improvements to both the tea bar and Marquee service on matchdays.
Following feedback from fans, the YTFC Catering and Hospitality group have committed to the following changes, starting from Saturday's clash with Cheltenham Town at Huish Park:
- The club has investigated the idea of a stand-alone speed bar in the Marquee but this cannot currently be done due to licensing conditions. The club has setup a meeting with the licensing authorities to discuss the matter. In the interim, an additional staff member is to be added to help improve the speed of service.
- A full review of the tea bars has been carried out and unless there is exceptional, unexpected demand, all tea bars should now never run out of products and definitely not before half-time.
- The 'Glovers on a Roll' unit is being deployed adjacent to the Junior Glovers Family Area as a second pop-up tea bar/burger van to help reduce queues at tea bar two. The existing trial for a pop-up tea bar on the corner of the Screwfix and Radio Cabs Stands continues for the Cheltenham game.
- A greater number of food and drink special offers will be deployed throughout the season, the first of which was announced on Tuesday.
- A new hotline number (active on matchdays only) 07517 048274 has been created allowing fans to text or call with any issues they encounter. This number will be monitored by the Supporter Director or Stadium Manager.
These improvements are a direct result of feedback from fans and the work of a new Catering and Hospitality group which is made up of senior club staff plus Rich Rendell, the Chairman of the Supporters Alliance.
Commenting, Mr. Rendell said: "Hopefully, fans will see this announcement as a sign that this Catering and Hospitality group is making progress.
"I will continue to press for further improvements."