Yeovil Town Football Club are recruiting an Academy Manager to lead the club’s Category 3 Academy.
The Academy Manager will be the strategic lead for the department, managing the day-to-day running and high quality delivery of the Academy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, defining and monitoring the Academy philosophy, culture, coaching and playing style, ensuring it is implemented across all age groups.
This is a key role within the club that will involve demonstrating a clear passion and desire to create an environment for young players to achieve their full potential.
- Previous experience within an Elite sports environment
- Managing a team of staff, budgets and partnerships
- Management or Leadership certification or similar Level 4 related qualification
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Be able to demonstrate good emotional intelligence including managing key relationships internally and externally
- Trustworthy and able to work with own initiative
- Category 3 Academy experience in a similar role
- Experience in a teaching or educational environment
- UEFA A Licence
- The FA Youth Award
- The FA Advanced Youth Award
- The FA Basic First Aid for Sport (or be willing to undertake)
- A multi-disciplinary sports understanding
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply for this role please submit a CV and covering letter for the attention of Kelly Roberts at email@example.com The deadline for all applications is Friday, February 17th.
Interviews are likely to take place the week commencing February 20th.