Yeovil Town Football Club are very pleased to once again be associated with The Royal British Legions Poppy Appeal.
The whole Yeovil Town squad will be wearing commemorative shirts with the RBL Poppy embroidered on the front for this weekend's match against Stevenage.
After the game the shirts will be auctioned off, with all the proceeds going to the Poppy Appeal.
Also during half-time members of the Armed Forces personnel will be collecting for the Poppy Appeal, and we hope that all supporters will be generous in making a donation to the Appeal in memory of those who gave their lives and have been injured, for peace and freedom.
If you would like to bid for a shirt, please read below.
To bid please state the number of the players shirt along with the name of the player.
• There will be a minimum reserve of £50 per shirt.
• Bidding Starts 5pm 14th November 2015
• Auction closes midday on Sunday 29th November 2015.
• P&P will be extra should you require it.
• Bid by email only please to KHurley@britishlegion.org.uk