Yeovil Town are now under two weeks from starting their SkyBet a League Two campaign and Paul Sturrock has moved to add some more experience to the front line of attack with the signing of Mark Beck.
As always, here's five things you need to know about the new man leading the Glovers strike force.
1) Mark Beck is a 21 year old Scottish striker who has joined Yeovil from Carlisle United on a 2 year deal, on a free transfer.
2) Beck had only signed a two-year extension at Brunton Park last summer, but the Glovers have been allowed to take the striker without paying a fee, although sell on clauses have been included in the deal.
3) Mark towers in at a whopping 6ft 5in - meaning that he would fit in nicely among he other tall Glovers we featured on YTFC.net when Stephen Arthurworrey rejoined on loan. You can visit that list by clicking HERE.
4) At just 21 years old, Beck has been called up to the Scotland Under 21 squad on a number of occasions but has yet to be played. He did however score on his international debut for the Under 19s north of Hadrian's Wall.
5) Beck is of course on many social media networks, type in @markbeck94 twitter or Instagram and you can welcome our new man to the club, after all, he has moved a fair way!
Beck joins the club just in time for the new season and now is the time to be thinking about joining him. Get tickets for all the home games by clicking HERE and cheer him and all the others on to glory this season.