On the eve of the 2015/16 season Paul Sturrock revealed the loan signing of Harry Cornick from AFC Bournemouth.
Here’s FIVE THINGS you need to know about the borrowed star from the Premier League new boys.
1) Harry Charles Frederick Cornick is a 20-year-old attacker from the Bournemouth development system.
2) Cornick is equally capable across the midfield as up front and has utilised his talents in both roles for the Cherries’ reserve side. Sturrock’s plans for the youngster are however clouded in mystery claiming that we’ll “just have to wait and see” what it is in store for the new man.
3) Cornick began his career at Dorset side Christchurch. They are currently participating in the Wessex League – Division One, alongside such sides as Alton Town, Fleet Spurs and footballing giants, East Cowes Victoria Athletic.
4) Whilst with ‘The Priory’ Cornick reached two finals at the end of the 2011/12 season., winning one and losing the other. That summer he impressed in a trial which saw him sign for Bournemouth.
5) Cornick replaced Junior Stanislas during the FA Cup Third Round tie against Rotherham in January 2015 for his first team debut.
Harry Cornick will be in the Yeovil squad on Tuesday night and for the next month at least, so click HERE and secure your ticket to the upcoming fixtures and welcome Harry to Huish Park.