Saturday not only brought the start of the football season for Yeovil fans, but also gave us another new signing when Connor Roberts joined the Glovers for their fixture with Exeter City.
Here are FIVE THINGS you need to know about the borrowed youngster.
1) Connor Richard Jones Roberts is a 19- year old product of the Swansea youth system who has joined Yeovil on an initial one month loan deal.
2) In an odd turn of events, Roberts has already played at Huish Park this season, he was the captain of the Swansea XI side that travelled down for a pre-season friendly. He impressed both fans and the coaching staff alike.
3) Roberts played in that friendly and on Saturday deployed at Right Back, however, throughout the Swansea youth set up he was used predominantly in midfield.
4) Roberts signed his professional contract at Swansea during the summer of 2014, he has been a regular for the development squad ever since.
5) In a profile for the 2012/13 season, Roberts listed his favourite food as Macaroni Cheese or Spaghetti Bolognese – good job he’s joined a club with fantastic links to a local Italian restaurant!
Roberts is in at Yeovil Town with injuries to first choice full backs leaving Paul Sturrock light on numbers in that area.
He’ll be back in the squad for the visit of QPR in the Capital One Cup this coming midweek, you can get your tickets for that game and the upcoming visit of Bristol Rovers by clicking HERE.