Skip to main content Skip to site footer

Kick off 15:00 (UK)

04 January 2020 Venue Huish Park Attendance

Kick off 15:00 (UK)

Listen live now

Watch live now

Listen or watch live now

Recent results


Vanarama National League

Advertisement block

Advertisement block

Live commentary of this match has not yet started.

toggle inactive

key moments

Updated at

There are currently no key moments to display.

Advertisement block

Advertisement block

Advertisement block

Advertisement block

Match Previews

PREVIEW | Yeovil Town - Solihull Moors

Yeovil Town return to home comforts after a successful New Year's Day

3 January 2020

Yeovil Town host Solihull Moors at Huish Park on Saturday (3pm), looking to extend that winning feeling.

Victory against Torquay United on New Year’s Day saw Town hold onto second spot, continuing to apply pressure onto league leaders Barrow.

After a difficult start to the season, well-funded Solihull have turned a corner and have begun climbing up the National League table sitting within the play-off spots.



Luke Wilkinson was the star of the show in the previous meeting between the two sides. After netting the only goal of the game in the second half, the central defender was forced to play the closing stages in goal, making a stunning save in stoppage time to secure three points for Yeovil.

Prior to September’s meeting at Damson Park, the two sides had never met in league action.

However, the Glovers were on the end of a Cup upset in 2016/17, surrendering a 2-0 lead at Huish Park to force a replay at Damson Park.

Finishing 1-1 after extra-time under the lights, the National League outfit claimed an EFL scalp as they secured victory via penalties.



Simon Mather will be taking charge at Huish Park, refereeing his first Yeovil Town fixture of the season.

Mather will be assisted by Hugh Gilroy and Andy Bennett.



On matchday, minute-by-minute updates will be provided on YTFC's official Twitter account and live matchday centre

A full match report will follow on at full time with post-match reaction from the manager and a member of the playing staff following soon after.

Follow our official social media channels:

Twitter - @YTFC
Facebook - YTFCOfficial
Instagram - @ytfcofficial



Tickets are on sale through until kick-off with advanced prices available until three hours before kick-off both online and via the ticket office. Advanced purchase is advised to avoid expected matchday queues.

There are several ways for tickets to be purchased:

  • Online (click here)
  • Calling the ticket office on 01935 847888
  • Visiting the ticket office in person

Prices are as follows:

Adult   £16 £17 £19
Senior/Military   £14 £15 £17
Young Person   £10 £10 £12
Junior   £3 £3 £3
Adult   £13 £14 £16
Senior/Military   £11 £12 £14
Young Person   £10 £10 £12
Junior   £3 £3 £3


Advertisement block

Match Reports

MATCH REPORT | Yeovil Town 0-0 Solihull Moors

Yeovil held at Huish Park

4 January 2020

Yeovil were left feeling frustrated at Huish Park after a goalless draw with Solihull Moors.

A game characterised by a distinct lack of chances. Solihull came to Somerset to ‘do a job’ on the high-flying Glovers, something they succeeded in.

Darren Sarll made two changes to the side which won at Plainmoor on New Year’s Day.

Lawson D’Ath and Rhys Murphy returned to the fold after being given the opportunity to rest during our trip to the English Riveria.

This meant the suspended Chris Dagnall and Myles Hippolyte dropped out the side.

The visitors started proceedings the brightest, fashioning a chance just two mioutes into the game as Lee Vaughan broke through on goal but placed his effort wide of the mark.

The pace would be taken out of the game, just six minutes in as Yeovil were forced into a change. Lawson D’Ath limped off and was replaced by Myles Hippolyte.

Chances were few and far between for both sides, with the best falling to James Tilley who had his drilled effort saved by Ryan Boot.

The second half had a delayed start due to floodlight failure at Huish Park. Great work from the fire brigade and electricians ensured the game would be played, albeit 25 minutes delayed.

The second half was played at a similar pace, with chances still at a premium.

Solihull would miss a great chance through Jake Beesley as he attempted to round Stuart Nelson to no avail.

James Ball also went close after a great knock-down, but his effort flew over the bar after volleying from the edge of the box.

Following this the tide turned in Yeovil’s favour, with the visitors more interested in suffocating the life out of the game.

Chances would fall to Courtney Duffus and substitute Gold Omotayo, but neither had a clear sight of goal, seeing their efforts fly wayward.

However once again Yeovil were forced into a change with injury concern as Charlie Lee hobbled off the pitch.

Yeovil were left incensed in the 79th minute as Duffus was clearly hauled down in the box, but the referee was left unmoved.

The final chance of the game would fall to Town, but once again it was not a clear-cut attempt. After Skendi weaved through the Moors backline, he sent a ball into the box which Murphy couldn’t quite connect with.

As the final whistle blew, Solihull would be the more pleased of the two sides, with their game plan working, almost to perfection.


Yeovil Town: Nelson; Alcock, Collins, Wilkinson, Dickinson; Lee (Omotayo), D’Ath (Hippolyte), Tilley (Worthington), Skendi; Murphy, Duffus.

Bookings: Wilkinson.

Subs not used: Hutton, Osho.


Solihull Moors: Boot, Williams, Storer, Gudger, McCallum (Wright), Carline, Gunninng, Vaughan, Howe, Ball, Beesley.

Bookings: Howe, Storer, Wright.

Subs: Reckord, Osbourne, Hawkridge, Blissett, Wright.

Advertisement block

Advertisement block