Huish Park - the home of Yeovil Town Football Club and a unique venue for conferences and banqueting.
The stadium is located on the outskirts of Yeovil, Somerset, and we pride ourselves on delivering outstanding hospitality with exceptional service, whether it is in our eight executive boxes or our stylish restaurant.
Our extensive range of conference suites also makes our unique Yeovil-based stadium the ideal venue for special functions or business events.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
We tailor all our packages to meet our client’s specific requirements and budgets from banquets to dinners both lunchtime and evening.
Please be assured that whether you are planning a small meeting of four or a business seminar for 120 you will receive a warm welcome coupled with professional service.
Huish Park also offers facilities for Christmas Parties. We organise sportsmans dinners or you may wish to book your companies own evening.
There is free on-site parking for 200 cars and free Wi-Fi accessible throughout the conferencing facility.
Huish Park is committed to providing individual attention to reflect the differing needs to all disabled visitors.
Choose from the following facilities:
Alex Stock Lounge
- A large flexible area incorporating a bar and dance area (room size 17m x 7.2m)
- 130 delegates theatre style
- 120 people dinner/party with disco
- 40 people U-shaped
- 80 delegates cabaret style
- 50 delegates classroom style
- Room size 9.6m x 5.5m
- 30 delegates theatre style
- 20 delegates boardroom style
- 16 delegates U-shaped
- A separate enclosed entertainment area size (10.5m x 7.5m)
- 70 guests dinner
- 50 delegates cabaret
- 60 delegates theatre
- 16 delegates Boardroom style layout
Preston, Hazelbury, George Smith, Barrington, Seavington and Mandeville Suite
- All separate rooms (4.5m x 3.5m)
- 10 delegates boardroom style
Other features include
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free use of the microphone
- Free use of the LCD, screen and flipchart
Our catering staff are there to deal with all your catering needs - from a finger buffet to a sit-down dinners.
For directions to Huish Park, please click here.
For more information, please contact Clive Robinson on 01935 423662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.