Yeovil Town, in common with most clubs has a busy media and communications department.
The media and communications team is a vital department within the club and responsible for the following:
- Programme (design, layout and editorial)
- Social media (creative output for the club’s social media channels such as Twitter (@ytfc), Facebook (YTFCOfficial), Instagram (YTFCOfficial), YouTube (YTFCOfficial)
- Website (maintenance and daily updates)
- Photography (matchday and other activities at the club)
- TV and Radio (liaise with stations regarding radio and TV coverage of the club)
- Press (liaise with local and national press)
- Manager and player PR
All matchday accreditation requests must be sent to prior to matchday via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Failure to do so will see admission denied on matchday.
For our National League play-off fixture vs. Barnet, we are at a full press allocation, any further applicants will be denied. Please only attend this fixture if you have recieved confirmation from Sam, all those that arrive without being granted accreditation will not be permitted inside Huish Park.
During weekdays, please contact David Mills via email (email@example.com) or by calling 07531 172531.
Alternatively, Please contact Sam Collard via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling 07734 694183.