Yeovil Town, in common with most clubs has a busy media and communications department.
The media and communications team is a vital department within the club and responsible for the following:
- Programme (design, layout and editorial)
- Social media (creative output for the club’s social media channels such as Twitter (@ytfc), Facebook (YTFCOfficial), Instagram (YTFCOfficial), YouTube (YTFCOfficial)
- Website (maintenance and daily updates)
- Photography (matchday and other activities at the club)
- TV and Radio (liaise with stations regarding radio and TV coverage of the club)
- Press (liaise with local and national press)
- Manager and player PR
All matchday accreditation requests must be sent to prior to matchday via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Failure to do so will see admission denied on matchday.
During weekdays, please contact David Mills via email (email@example.com) or by calling 07531 172531.
On matchdays, please contact Sam Collard via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling 07734 694183.