Freshened up ready for the new campaign, Green & White returns in 2018/19 bulging with content and with more opportunities than ever for fans to get involved!
Fancy sharing your fondest football memories, away day ventures with the Glovers or just giving a birthday shoutout? Then these new features may be for you:
– A noticeboard for the fans, by the fans
– Celebrating a birthday, special occasion or just attending your fast match? Get a notice put in the programme to make it a match to remember
– Questions will be asked on social media via the club’s official accounts with the best responses included in the matchday programme
– Tailored to the fixture, share your nostalgic memories of following Town
– The first question of the season is available to answer on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram NOW!
On the buses!
– Share your experiences from following the Green & White’s over land and sea
– Provide a short away-day diary to feature in the next home programme
If you’re interested in getting involved with the new season’s programme, get in touch! Contact Programme Editor Alex O’Loughlin via firstname.lastname@example.org.