12:32 15 February 2012
By ytfc.net | @YTFC
- The Club continues to strive for wider access to its home matches by offering a broad range of ticket prices for both match day tickets and season tickets. The Club operates an installment plan to enable supporters to pay for Season tickets during the Season at a reasonable rate of interest.
- At least 5% of tickets to each game will be made available to non season ticket holders
Concessionary prices are available for:-
- Juniors up to 16 years of age
- Senior Citizens at the age of 65 for both Men and Women
- Aged 16-21
- Disabled (see disabled section)
The person listed below can be contacted for details of our disabled Facilities and Ticket allocation
- Ticket Office Team Leader - Kirstie Baker
- The Clubs supporters are allocated tickets for away matches and where the demand is expected to exceed the allocation received; the club will give priority to season ticket holders and token holders.
- Tickets for Cup competitions are priced at normal league admission prices unless stated or as mutually agreed with the visiting club. Season ticket holders can claim their allocated seat during a priority sales period
The clubs policy on the return and distribution of unwanted tickets is as follows:-
- Supporters are not entitled to return tickets for a refund. However tickets can be exchanged for any forthcoming home matches at Huish Park.
- Any unwanted tickets i.e. unclaimed season ticket holders tickets for cup competitions will go on sale to the general public after the priority sales period has ended. For each match all the relevant sale times are advertised.
Abandoned Match Policy
- If a match has been postponed prior to kick off, ticket holders can use their original ticket/s for the rearranged fixture.
- If a match has been postponed after spectators have been admitted to the ground but before the match has kicked off, ticket holders and any spectators having entered the ground will be offered free admission to the re-arranged game on production of their original ticket/s
- If a match kicks off but is abandoned before commencement of the second half spectators in attendance at the match will be offered admission to the re-arranged game for 50% of the admission price they paid to attend the original fixture on production of their original tickets.
-Ticket holders unable to attend the rearranged fixture can exchange their ticket/s for any forthcoming home fixture at Huish Park. (Subject to availability)
Accommodating Away Supporters
The Club abides by Football League Regulations governing the allocation of tickets to visiting Clubs. The Club does not charge admission prices to supporters of a visiting club, which are higher than those charged to our own supporters. In particular our concessionary rates offered to senior citizens, students and junior supporters apply to supporters of a visiting club.