Yeovil Town, in common with most EFL clubs has a busy media and communications department.
It is run by press officer Alex O'Loughlin alongside digital media editor Lewis Hancock.
The media and communications team is a vital department within the club and responsible for the following:
- Programme (design, layout and editorial)
- Social media (creative output for the club’s social media channels such as Twitter (@ytfc), Facebook (YTFCOfficial), Instagram (YTFCOfficial), YouTube (YTFCOfficial))
- Website (maintenance and daily updates)
- Photography (matchday and other activities at the club)
- TV and Radio (liaise with stations regarding radio and TV coverage of the club)
- Press (liaise with local and national press)
- Manager and player PR
Yeovil Town use the i-PBS system run by the EFL DataCo. If you require press passes, you should apply through the EFL DataCo website.
If you have any queries relating to any of the above activities please contact Alex O'Loughlin on 01935 847891, 07734 694183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The media team are open to ideas about content fans would like to see. If you have any suggestions regarding this, please email email@example.com.